Tính năng kỹ thuật :
- Bao gồm 2 Port WAN GB (1 Port tùy chọn làm LAN hoặc WAN), 8 Port LAN 10/100Mbps, 01 USB cho kết nối 3G/LTE access, 01 USB cho kết nối Storage.
- Chuẩn Wifi b/g/n, 2 anten rời, hỗ trợ 4 SSID.
- Cho phép cấu hình WAN hoạt động theo cơ chế : single WAN port, failover mode, load balancing mode.Hỗ trợ kết nối 3G/LTE USB uplink. Tính năng firewall giúp công ty bạn kết nối an toàn.
- Thiết bị hỗ trợ mạnh các chức năng của : Router / VPN / Firewall / 3G Access / ...
The Cisco RV315W Wireless-N VPN Router features:
- All-in-one network connectivity
With eight FE LAN ports, dual GE WAN ports, and USB supporting a Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) and Wideband CDMA (WCDMA) dongle, the Cisco RV315W is the perfect router to connect all the devices in a small business or franchise to the Internet, securely and reliably, with just a single device.
Integrated 802.11n wireless with support for multiple service set identifiers (SSIDs) helps improve employee
productivity and customer satisfaction by enabling employee mobility and Internet access for guests.
- Highly available VPN service
With a hardware acceleration engine, the Cisco RV315W supports up to 50 VPN tunnels with nearly 100-Mbps throughput. In addition to this high level of scalability, the RV315W is designed with VPN redundancyto support continuous business operation over the VPN connection. The RV315W is able to keep VPNconnections operational by switching between GE WAN and 3G connections in case of link failure, and switching over to a backup server in case of headend failure.
- Central management capability
As your business grows, you need to manage an increasing number of remote sites or satellite locations.
With TR-069, SNMP, and remote access capability, the Cisco RV315W can be quickly deployed, monitored,
and maintained with central management tools without local IT support. Information on device status and
the ability to push configuration parameters and perform remote firmware upgrades enables IT personnel at
headquarters to proactively manage the network at all remote sites.